Monday, January 9, 2012

Family Photos

At the end of October, we had family photos taken.  Paige was 9 months old and we didn't have a single professional photo of her.  We chose Tamarie Photography.  I knew Tami when I was planning my wedding.  6 years later through an acquaintance, I found out she was photographing my brother's wedding.  Small world.  

We love all our photos.  Not only were the pictures themselves wonderful, but we had a great time working with Tami.  Choosing photos was hard!  Here are some of our favorites.
(All images are property of Tamarie Photography.  Please do not copy or print images.) 

© Tamarie Photography
© Tamarie Photography
© Tamarie Photography
© Tamarie Photography
© Tamarie Photography
© Tamarie Photography
© Tamarie Photography

Head over Tami's blog to see some more of the photos she took of our family! 

No comments: