Tuesday, April 3, 2012

March Randomness

We have had gorgeous weather this month.  There was as stretch of 4 days where it was 80+ degrees.  In the middle of March.  In Cleveland.  It was amazing.  We spent a lot of time outside.  The girls were able to play with Paige's new water table (thanks Uncle Dan and Aunt Vicki!).  And most important to me, Paige was able to wear some of my favorite warm weather outfits from when Maris was smaller.  They were just perfect, so I know they won't fit in a couple months when the weather gets warm for real.

We were invited to the first birthday party of one of Paige's future BFFs.  Unfortunately, our heat decided to go out that day (before the heat wave, naturally!) so Johnny and Paige had to miss the party.  Maris was thrilled with the clown at the party who not only did a little magic show, but was a talented face painter.  

It's been 20+ days since the party and we still find glitter in her hair at bath time!

I spent some time going through the girls' old clothes.  I was trying to condense, but I just don't have the heart to give any of it away yet.  Instead, I sorted it all and packed it up.  I hope to make a quilt with it all someday.

Newborn - 3T, except it doesn't even include the full wardrobes currently in each of their rooms.
Two tiny people should not have this many clothes.

The birthday gift we bought for Paige finally arrived.  Wahoo Puppy (on the left) is great fun if she's being monitored.  Otherwise, it really is for slightly older kids.  Paige tends to tip right over his head and face plant onto the floor.  Maris has no qualms about using it until Paige is big enough.

The rocking cow is much more her speed.

Speaking of birthdays, Johnny celebrated his birthday in March.  The girls and I made him a back rub shirt.  It was a great idea and very easy!  I'll put the directions up on A League Of Her Own when I get some time. Johnny also wanted a bike which we got for him as well.  Happy Birthday, Johnny/Daddy!!

No comments: