Saturday, March 31, 2012

Cleveland Auto Show: 2012

In the first week of March we took the girls to the Cleveland Auto Show.  We hadn't been in years.  My dad had a couple extra tickets and the girls are still free so we figured we would give it a shot.  Maris had a blast!  I couldn't have been more proud.  Just like my brother and I did when we were little, she ran from car to car to car, opening the doors and jumping in to pretend to drive.  It was so fun to watch.  We had a great time!

Trying out her Price is Right modeling abilities.
Peek-a-boo!
Paige likes to people watch.
There was an 'off-road' Jeep course for kids in the Jeep display.
I'm not sure where she gets this innate understanding of a manual transmission.  There are many people in my life who can attest that it is certainly NOT from her mother.
Driving an RTA bus.
Hi Auggie!
My pretty girl.
We had such a fun time.  I hope we can go again next year when Paige is a better walker.  She'll have just as much fun, I'm sure!

No comments: